You probably already know this, but life is stressful and it can be really hard to calm your nerves after a rough day. That's because you haven't tried this lavender tea latte.
Studies have shown that lavender may be beneficial in helping a variety of conditions, including insomnia, anxiety, stress, and even some types of pain. While we're definitely not doctors at Royal Cup, we think this lavender tea latte can make anyone feel better.
With its notes of bergamot and lavender, this drink is like aromatherapy in a cup. Who wouldn't want that after a rough day? Try it yourself and let us know what you think.
How to Make an Earl Grey Lavender Tea Latte
Ingredients (Makes 2 servings)
- 2 Tbsp. H.C. Valentine Organic Earl Grey La Creme loose leaf tea (buy it here)
- Boiling water
- Teaze tea infuser
- Torani lavender syrup or homemade lavender simple syrup (start with 1 pump or tablespoon and increase to taste)
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- Make a double-strength tea concentrate by combining 2 Tbsp. Earl Grey La Creme and 16 oz. water in your Teaze brewer. Let it brew for 5 minutes.
- While tea is brewing, add lavender syrup to milk and steam until frothy.
- Divide tea into two cups and top with steamed milk.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!