Royal Cup Coffee and Tea strives to be sustainably minded and a good corporate steward in all business endeavors.
It is also what others expect of us — our employees, our customers and vendors, our local communities, and the coffee and tea industry we help represent. This mindset permeates the actions we take today, tomorrow, and today for tomorrow.
Our 2019 Sustainability Report
Please enjoy reading about our latest accomplishments to date and our commitments for this year and the years ahead.
- Increase our landfill diversion rate to 25%
- Determine and begin monitoring Royal Cup’s carbon footprint
- Capture the sustainable attributes of our packaging materials and primary purchased products
- Create and publish a Royal Cup Code of Conduct
- Expand the number of organizations in our ROAR give back program
- Grow our certified coffee and tea products (Rainforest Alliance, Fair Trade, Organic)
- By 2025, Royal Cup will be carbon neutral
- Explore Royal Cup becoming a certified B corporation
- Transition to more environmentally friendly packaging film and filter paper
- Review and enhance our company and supplier codes of conduct