At Royal Cup, we measure sustainability success using the Triple Bottom Line. This framework captures an expanded spectrum of
values and criteria for measuring organizational success by
Social Responsibility, Economic Stability and
The 2017 Sustainability Report
features this, that and the other.
As a company committed to environmental awareness and socially responsible practices, Royal Cup takes pride in constantly researching and developing products and solutions. Our goal is to help customers achieve their objectives, while providing solutions that are environmentally and socially responsible.
Royal Cup recognizes the necessity of a healthy economic state in order to positively influence the well being of our employees, partners, and customers. We recognize and promote strategies that spur creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship throughout the organization, which facilitates the creation of shared knowledge that impacts business and industry.
- Continue to increase our donation level to Neverthirst through our ROAR partnership. Our goal is to double our contribution in 2017 to $200K.
- Quantify the impact of Fair Trade purchases in Royal Cup supplying regions. Commit to development of a Fair Trade certified tea.
- Provide an annual update on the sustainable initiatives of Royal Cup’s Rainforest Alliance Certified co ee and tea farm producers.
- Hold an active seat on the board of World Co ee Research and o er continued financial contributions.
- Establish a dedicated group assigned to monitoring and implementing ideas generated from employees across the company pertaining to cost savings, customer improvements, employee engagement, benefit enhancement, etc.
Royal Cup realizes the importance of being a good corporate citizen. We strive to make choices that positively impact our workplace and community. We believe in operational excellence. Royal Cup is committed to working towards operating in the most efficient, sustainable manner.
- Continue to implement a waste removal program for all Royal Cup facilities nationwide with the goal of diverting 95% of the waste away from a landfill by 2020.
- Continue to monitor our energy consumption in our facilities to ensure we are measuring favorably year over year.
- Measure emissions in our production facility against our established base-lines ensuring we are able to target areas with improvement opportunities.
- Expand our EDI transmissions to limit and seek to eliminate all paper transactions to our customers.
- Continue to investigate and implement water conservation programs in 2017.
Take a look at some of Royal Cup's past Sustainability Reports. Help us track our progress as we move towards making a larger and larger impact in every life that we touch.
Start Serving Today!
Finding the perfect beverage solution for you and your business is paramount. Contact us today to get started or call 1-800-366-5836 to speak with a representative.Contact Us
Learn How We Serve
Discover how we combine our expertise in product, equipment, distribution & service to create a customize beverage solution that is right for your company.Learn more
Hear Our Story
Over the past 100 years, Royal Cup has grown from its small, hometown roots to become a major importer, roaster and distributor of premium coffees and teas.Read story