Start your new year off with a refreshing and healthy mango green tea smoothie!
You have probably read a lot of the news on the healthy aspects of green tea. These incredible little leaves can help make you smarter, reduce your risk for cancer and even help you burn fat! So it makes sense that starting your day off with a fresh green tea smoothie would be the smart thing to do in 2017. We've concocted a fantastic recipe that features a nice flare from the mango that is sure to start your new year off right!
Be sure to re-pin this recipe on our Pinterest and share! Enjoy!
Ingredients: Makes up to 3 servings
- 1 1/2 cups of brewed H.C. Valentine Organic Dragonwell Green Tea
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen (or fresh) mangos
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups of well packed fresh spinach
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Brew H.C. Valentine Organic Dragonwell Green Tea and measure out 1 1/2 cups.
- If you are using fresh mango dice the mango into small pieces and drop into your blender.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until well pureed. Serve immediately.