Christmas is almost here! Here is a fantastic last minute recipe that is sure to satisfy even the pickiest holiday crowd.
'Tis the season for decadence! While Santa has a team of elves helping him get ready fro December 25th we know it can be difficult to bring your holiday together without an endless army of helpers. That's why we have created a fantastic (see easy) recipe for you to show off your culinary skills! Our White Chocolate Latte recipe takes only about 15 minutes to make so you can spend your cooking skills elsewhere! Like maybe on the family turkey?
Take a look at the recipe below!
Ingredients: Makes about 4 delicious cups.
- 1/2 cup of freshly brewed Royal Cup or H.C. Valentine Coffee. We recommend our H.C. Valentine Signature Blend for a full bodied flavor.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract.
- 2 cups of low-fat milk.
- 1 cup of half and half.
- 2/3 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Optional: Whipped Cream for topping.
- In a saucepan, heat up your milk, half and half, white chocolate chips and coffee until chips are melted
- Stir occasionally.
- Stir in vanilla and almond extract.
- Pour into your favorite coffee mugs and enjoy!
- Top with whipped cream and a candy cane for a little extra flair.