Cold brew coffee is one of the hottest new coffee products on the market. But can you make it at home? Absolutely, let us show you how.
If you are a fan of doing things yourself then you will love the simplicity of this recipe for cold brew coffee. As always get creative with it! Coffee isn't coffee until you make it your own!
Here is what you will need to get started-
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite Royal Cup Coffee per 1 cup of water that your French press holds. Ground coarsely to ensure the best taste and brewing conditions
- Cold, filtered water
- French Press Coffee Maker
- Measure out coffee according to standards above. (2 tablespoons per 1 cup of water).
- Add the ground coffee to the French press
- Add water until the mixture is about a finger's width below the pour spout
- Carefully place the filter/plunger so that it is just on top of the grounds (do not plunge), keeping them under the water
- Let sit overnight in the refrigerator (12 or so hours)
- In the morning, press the coffee, pour into your glass and add cream and sugar to your liking