Whether it is your favorite time of year or leading up to your favorite time of year, your Halloween with friends and family has to be top notch with some eye-catching bites to keep everyone in the spooky spirit! These Halloween recipes are easy to create and have a little coffee or hot chocolate taste to keep you going.
Share a picture when you’re done and tag us on Instagram or Twitter (@royalcup).
Graveyard Espresso Brownies
- 1 box of brownie mix
- ¼ cup espresso or strong coffee
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 package Milano Cookies
- 1 package candy pumpkins
- Green icing
- Black decorating icing
- Line baking pan with parchment paper.
- Make brownies according to box replacing the water with espresso.
- Bake according to box.
- Once brownies are done, allow them to cool completely.
- Pull the brownies out of the pan by lifting the parchment paper.
- Cut brownies into rectangles.
- Use black decorating icing to write RIP on the top half of the Milano cookies. Then stick them into the brownie. *Note: you may need to cut the bottom of the cookie off to make it a little shorter to fit into the brownie.
- Spoon a little green frosting onto the bottom of a pumpkin candy then stick it to the brownie.
Halloween Candy Bar Latte
- 1 bar Milky Way (Or your favorite Halloween candy)
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 shots of espresso or 4oz strong coffee
- ½ cup steamed milk
- In a small bowl, melt the sugar, butter, and candy bar together then pour into your mug.
- Add espresso or strong coffee to your mug.
- Pour in steamed milk.
- Top with pieces of candy bar.
Mocha Pumpkin Patch Cups
- 1 box Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Cup Strong coffee
- 1 package Oreos
- 1 package Pumpkin Candies
- Green Sour Straw Candy (optional)
- Make the pudding by following directions on the box and substituting one cup of milk with coffee.
- Add Oreos to a zipper bag and crush until smooth.
- Take your clear serving cup and layer the chocolate pudding and Oreos. Pudding, Oreos, pudding, and top with Oreos.
- Decorate pudding with pumpkin candy and green sour straws to look like a pumpkin patch.
Slow Cooker Halloween Hot Chocolate
- 8 cups whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cup candy corns
- Halloween Peep or whipped cream(optional)
- In a large slow cooker, add your mild, cream, vanilla, chocolate chips, and candy corn.
- Cover and cook on low for about 2 hours or until hot and chocolate is melted. Be sure to stir occasionally.
- Stir again right before serving.
- Garnish with a Halloween Peep or whipped cream.
Have a great Halloween and be sure to tag us in your spooky treats!