The weather may be warming up outside, but we promise these mango green tea popsicles will keep you cool all spring long! Whether you plan to relax on your porch, work in the garden, or take a beach vacation, these refreshing popsicles will be your favorite recipe this season.
These mango green tea popsicles are a great snack because they're absolutely delicious and require little effort to make. This recipe is awesome because it's deceptively healthy -- you'll feel like you're indulging in a dessert, but really there's just four ingredients -- coconut milk, mango, tea, and honey!
These popsicles also perfect if you have kids, because they taste creamy and sweet, but you can control exactly what ingredients go into them (because no one likes a sugared-up kid on a popsicle high, am I right?). Here's how to make them at home.
How to Make Mango Green Tea Popsicles
- 1 small bag of frozen mango chunks
- H.C. Valentine Mango Green Tea & Rooibos loose leaf tea (BUY IT HERE)
- 1 can sweetened coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. honey (can add more or less for sweetness)
- Popsicle molds
- Take 2 heaping Tbsp. of loose leaf tea and 2 Tbsp. of honey and steep in 6 oz. water for 4-5 minutes. (RELATED: Here's how to brew the perfect cup of tea)
- Combine 2.5 cups of frozen mango chunks, 1 cup coconut milk, and tea in blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze 3-4 hours, or until firm.