The day is quickly approaching that all couples are tested in their preparation skills and creativity. You may not be able to match the robust profession of love from Saint Valentine of the 3rd century, but you can definitely come close with starting your morning off right with one of these Valentine’s Day coffee recipes! From a creamy espresso with steamed milk to a brewed coffee with chocolate morsels, these recipes are bound to give you the needed stamp of approval from your special someone.
Use code LOVE for 15% your order in our online store! Vaild now through February 14th, 2018.
Chocolate Strawberry Mocha
- 2 Tablespoons Strawberry Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Syrup
- 2 Shots H.C. Valentine Signature Espresso
- Warm or steamed milk
- Garnish: Whipped cream and a fresh strawberry
- Add syrups and espresso into serving cup and stir.
- Fill serving cup the rest of the way with your warm or steamed milk.
- Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and a fresh strawberry.
Red Velvet Latte
- 1/2 cup Dakota Roast Blend brewed coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 3 drops red food coloring
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chocolate morsels
- Garnish: whipped cream
- Add milk and sugar to a saucepan and bring to a simmer on medium heat.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate until melted.
- Add coffee, vanilla, and food coloring. Stir.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate morsels.
Raspberry White Chocolate Mocha
- ½ cup European Gourmet Blend brewed coffee
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup white chocolate morsels
- 1 Tablespoon Raspberry Syrup
- Garnish: whipped cream and valentines sprinklesf
- Add milk to a saucepan and bring to a simmer on med/low heat.
- Stir in white chocolate until melted.
- Remove from heat and pour inter serving cup.
- Stir in coffee and raspberry syrup.
- Garnish with whipped cream and Valentine’s sprinkles.
From family to your special someone, these recipes serve as a small way to say, ‘I love you!’ and share the love. We hope these recipes give you a win this Valentine’s Day!