At Royal Cup, we embody a winning spirit that extends far beyond friendly competitions and games. We believe in achieving victory in everything we do, and as a united team, we know there is not a challenge we can't conquer.
While luck may play a small role, true success comes from having a clear vision, a strong mission, and unwavering standards. These foundational elements lie at the heart of our employees' ongoing experience as valued “Cuppers.”
Our vision is to become the Chosen Partner to Customers Nationwide, establishing ourselves as the proven industry leader in sourcing, roasting, blending, and distributing exceptional coffee, tea, and affiliated beverages. To accomplish this, we hold ourselves accountable to a set of industry-leading standards that revolve around enhancing our customers' experiences and driving operational excellence. We can’t accomplish this without a dedicated team across the nation who are committed to living out our standards each day.
Our standards are what set us apart. They guide our actions, shape our culture, and fuel our success.
- One Team, One Cup: Respect for one another, our customers, and our prospects. No Silos, each of us working together for the good of the whole.
- VICTORS, Not Victims: Challenges are opportunities in disguise. We are problem solvers who approach obstacles with optimism, turning them into steppingstones for growth and success.
- AS IF: All change happens by the “As If” principle. We act, speak, and think “as if” until we become the embodiment of our vision.
- Patience, Fortitude, and Resiliency: We have the patience to stay on our path and tolerate obstacles until we get the desired outcome, the fortitude to answer why we do what we do, and the resiliency to bounce back from setbacks.
- Nitty Gritty: We maintain an unwavering focus on the tasks at hand, ensuring that what needs to be accomplished today aligns with our longer-term objectives.
- Match Me!: A byproduct of all of our other standards. It is bringing the best version of ourselves to work each day, embodying our standards, and holding everyone around us accountable to them.
Join us, embrace our winning mindset, and embark on a fulfilling career that will leave an indelible mark on our industry and the lives of our customers. Together, we will redefine what it means to be the best.
One Team, One Cup!
Benefits at Royal Cup
We want our benefits to work for you.
Employee and Family Wellness
Health, Dental, and Vision plans are available to help keep you and your family healthy and happy!
Employee Assistance Program
For the times when things just “aren’t right” - help is available to you and your family.
Whether for a short period or for a long period, we make sure you have coverage.
Company-paid life insurance is provided for all employees. Optional term life coverage and Accidental Death & Dismemberment amounts are available as well.
Employee 401(k) participation with annual Company matching contributions will help prepare you for future retirement!
We want to support your higher education goals!
Paid Vacations and Holidays
We believe our employees need to relax, rejuvenate, and get ready to re-engage.
Flexible Spending Account Plan
The FSA Plan allows you to save significant amounts on your medical (includes dental and vision) expenses and dependent care expenses.
Smoking cessation program (free to employees and family), Jury duty leave, military service leave, and paid funeral leave, Uniforms are provided for certain positions, Discounts on employee purchases
The Royal Cup, Inc. Health Insurance Plan provides these links to access machine readable files as required by the Transparency in Coverage Rule. The files include negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts. The files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to access and analyze healthcare pricing data more easily. Contact, Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter technical issues with the links.
With a combination of perks, benefits, social activities, and learning opportunities, we invest every day in our most important asset: our people.
Learn How We Serve
Discover how we combine our expertise in product, equipment, distribution & service to create a customized beverage solution that is right for your company.Learn more
Hear Our Story
Over the past 100 years, Royal Cup has grown from its small, hometown roots to become a major importer, roaster and distributor of premium coffees and teas.Read story