Today (February 22nd) is National Margarita Day, which makes very little sense since it's still winter in our part of the world. But that doesn't mean we won't still partake in the holiday by whipping up a batch of these delicious Apricot Peach Tea Margaritas. We'll just turn on some beach music, crank up the heat, and sip these margaritas in lawn chairs in our living room.
With the fresh springtime flavors of apricot, peach, and sweet tea, these margaritas will quickly become your favorite go-to cocktail.
- H.C. Valentine Apricot Peach loose leaf tea (Pick some up here)
- 16 oz. bag frozen peaches
- 1/4 c. triple sec
- Juice from 3 limes
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 c. ice cubes
- Place 4 margarita glasses in freezer for 5-10 minutes to chill.
- Brew 2 tbsp. H.C. Valentine Apricot Peach Tea and 1/4 c. sugar in 6 oz. boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain tea and let cool.
- Pour cooled tea, ice cubes, frozen peaches, lime, and triple sec in blender. Puree until you achieve desired consistency.
- Take frozen margarita glasses from freezer and dip damp rims in sugar.
- Pour margaritas into frozen glasses, garnish with lime slices, and enjoy!