Coffee is made for desserts. Try out this fun new recipe for coffee crunch ice cream!
Have you given our iced coffee popsicles recipe a try yet? We're loving all this warm weather that is slowly sweeping across the nation. The hot temperatures mean restauranters and consumers will begin turning their attention to cold brew coffee, iced teas and cold desserts. With that being said, we're excited to share a delicious coffee dessert that takes no churning! So even if you gave away your grandma's old ice cream churner you can still enjoy this simple recipe!
- 1/2 cup brewed cup of your favorite Royal Cup Coffee
- 1 small (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Mint leaves (optional)
- Combine condensed milk and coffee.
- Whisk thoroughly with spoon.
- Add heavy cream.
- Using an electric mixer, set speed to medium and beat until peaks form.
- Slowly pour in the condensed milk and coffee mixture. Mixing with setting on low.
- Accelerate speed back up to medium and beat until mixture thickens.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place in a freezer safe container and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Add fresh mint leaves for garnishment.
- Serve and enjoy!