Mornings a little crazy? We have the perfect breakfast on the go recipe to try out: a delicious coffee smoothie!
Let's face it; mornings are tough. Whether you're juggling kids, fighting traffic or just trying to wake up, it can be hard to try and fit a nutritional breakfast in between all the madness. Luckily, we've scoured the internet and found a fantastic recipe that is easy to make and incredibly healthy for you!
This smoothie includes coffee (for your morning kick), coconut oil (for taste and raised metabolism), egg yolks (for protein) and more good stuff to give you a complete breakfast on the go!
Ingredients: Makes one, 16-oz serving
- 2 raw egg yolks
- 4-8 ounces of coconut, almond or real milk
- 6 ounces of freshly brewed, Royal Cup Coffee (play around with your favorite roasts)
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 2-4 tablespoons of collagen
- 1-3 teaspoons of coconut oil (to taste)
- Brew your coffee, allow to cool
- Place all ingredients in blender
- Blend well
- Place in your favorite to go cup and enjoy as you head out the door!
Be sure to share your pictures of drinking your coffee smoothie on the go with us on Facebook and Twitter!