Thanksgiving is just around the corner! Here's a simple dessert recipe that's sure to excite your family and make you look like the cooking guru you are.
Deep breaths everyone; Thanksgiving is quickly approaching. We're sure you have a laundry list of things to do between now and then. So we thought we would help make your life just a little simpler with an easy to do cookie recipe that is sure to impress your family and friends! Don't forget to visit our newly launched Pinterest page for more easy recipes and gift ideas for the holiday!
- 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of fresh ground Royal Cup Coffee (you can purchase off of our web store)
- 1 cup of butter (softened)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Mix butter and sugar in mixing bowl
- In separate bowl combine eggs, vanilla and coffee until well blended
- Add flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in separate bowl
- Slowly add egg mixture to the butter mixture until well combined. Then add flour mixture until fully combined, do not over beat.
- You now have you cookie dough. Chill for an hour (or overnight if you have the time)
- After chilling, Preheat oven to 350
- Roll out dough on floured solid surface. Using a circle cookie cutter, punch out circles and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until edges are slightly golden.