Celebrate National Iced Tea Month with this delicious and easy Earl Grey Tea latte!
We are so excited about June and National Iced Tea Month! Throughout June be sure to stop by our blog often for new recipes, discounts, prizes and more!
Below we've put together a fantastic little recipe for an Earl Grey Iced Latte using our H.C. Valentine Loose Leaf Tea. We've also embedded a short recipe video above to help show you how to best make this delicious afternoon treat!
Ingredients: (Makes 1 serving)
- 2 scoops of H.C. Valentine Earl Grey Le Creme
- ¾ cup boiling water
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ to 1 tablespoon simple syrup or sugar to taste
- 1 glass of ice
- Boil 3/4 cups filtered water
- Add the tea bag to a mug and pour in the boiling water
- Let steep for about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove the tea bag
- Add the milk to the mug and stir in the vanilla syrup or other simple syrup
- Shake well in shaker or blending cup with ice
- Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy.
For more great recipes be sure to visit our Pinterest Tea Recipe Board