Surprise your family and friends with a creative gift idea; homemade cappuccino mix!
The holidays are here! And let's face it; no one wants a plain old gift card. So we at Royal Cup have put our heads together and come up with a fun, easy and affordable gift idea for your family and friends during the holiday season! This easy to make homemade cappuccino recipe is perfect for the coffee lover in your life. Here's how to make -
- 1/2 cup of your favorite Royal Cup coffee
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups of powdered milk
- Mason jar or other glass container
- Pour your pre-measured ingredients into a large mixing bowl
- Using a large spoon stir ingredients together until well mixed
- Pour mixture into mason jar, seal and add garnishment such as ribbon or bow
- Give as gift!
It's that easy! To consume your cappuccino mix simply add a few tablespoons to a mug of hot water or pour 4 teaspoons into a reusable K-Cup and use it in your Keurig single cup system!