We all have our specific way to make coffee. Here are some fun ways to make homemade coffee syrups and elevate your morning cup of coffee!
One of the best things about enjoying coffee is its nearly endless flavor capabilities. From coconut oil, to lattes, to creamers and beyond, coffee has the ability to fit into nearly every taste pallet. And while we are huge fans of different syrups and happily provide them to customers nationwide we're a pretty hands on crew and did our research on how hard it is to make your own coffee syrups.
We've shared our discovery below and hope you enjoy! Note: We suggest purchasing empty, glass "oil" bottles from your local store for $1-$3 and using them to hold the syrups!
(Makes around 2 cups of syrup. Add or subtract ingredients to desired amount)
- 1 Cup of Sugar (per syrup)
- 1 Cup of Water (per syrup)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons of peppermint extract (4 drops of peppermint oil will also work)
Orange Cream Syrup
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup of caramel sauce
- 6 fresh blackberries
Cinnamon Brown Sugar Syrup
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pour sugar and water into a saucepan and bring to gentle boil, constantly stirring.
- Simmer on low for 15 minutes. Stirring every 2 minutes or so.
- Let stand to cool
- Stir in the desired mix listed above
- Pour into container
- Repeat for each syrup you'd like to create
- Enjoy to taste with your next cup of coffee
Have any other coffee syrups you want to see the recipe for? Tweet at us or comment on our Facebook!