We've finally been able to combine 2 things we love; popsicles and coffee.
With warm weather quickly approaching customers are looking towards more iced beverages and menu offerings. That being said here is a fun recipe to try out at home or in your business, iced coffee popsicles! This simple recipe is sure to delight and excite customers and it uses ingredients you already have. As long as you can keep them cold you've got yourself a new seasonal offering that will keep your customers coming back time after time.
- 2 cups of brewed Royal Cup coffee, add sugar and cream to taste. Note: The more sugar/cream you add the sweeter the popsicle. The less you whiten it, the bolder the coffee taste.
- 1/2 cup heavy cream.
- Sugar to taste.
- Popsicle molds. We love these from Target.
- Combine 1/3 cup of cream and sweeten with sugar to taste. Stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour a little of the cream into the bottom of each mold.
- Freeze the mold until the cream is solid, about an hour.
- Mix the coffee, cream and sugar, and stir until dissolved.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Carefully pour the chilled coffee mixture into each mold, filling it to the top.
- Place top onto molds and insert the sticks.
- Freeze until solid.