Have you ever wondered how to make an Italian cup of coffee? We'll show you how in 10 quick steps!
If you can't tell we're pretty excited about the holidays. Cool air, great fellowship and of course delicious, hot coffee. We're excited to bring you an international favorite for you to try out at your next Christmas party. "Italian style" coffee (also known as Bicerin) is sure to warm you and your family up as the cold weather moves in.
Enjoy our take on this classic favorite with this easy to do recipe!
- 1/2 cup of strongly brewed, Royal Cup Coffee (available on our web store)
- 1/2 cup of prepared hot chocolate
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream (or whipped cream for a shortcut)
- Chocolate shavings
- If you're using heavy cream place an empty mason jar into your freezer, if using whipped cream skip this step
- Prepare a pot, or cup of Royal Cup Coffee
- While your coffee is brewing make a cup of hot chocolate (any homemade or premade hot chocolate will work)
- Pour prepared hot chocolate into bottom 1/3 of coffee mug
- Slowly pour coffee into your mug. Filling up the next 1/3 of the coffee mug
- Place your heavy cream into chilled mason jar and seal
- Shake until the cream lightly thickens
- Pour cream slowly into coffee mug and fill the rest of the coffee mug
- Sprinkle with chocolate shavings
- Share and enjoy!
We have a Holiday Recipes Pinterest board! Be sure to check it out and repin it!