Temperatures are rising as spring quickly approaches. Make the most of the warmer weather with a marshmallow iced coffee!
While healthy coffee recipes are great, sometimes you just need some coffee afternoon delight to make it through your day. We've put together the perfect recipe to surprise your family with on a sunny Saturday afternoon! This iced coffee recipe uses basic ingredients that you should have around your house.
So dig in and enjoy this easy to do recipe!
- 8 oz HC Valentine whole bean coffee or 8 oz HC Valentine Cold Brew concentrate.
- 3 quarts cold water, and 1 cup water.
- 1 cup white sugar.
- 1 cup light brown sugar.
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract.
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream.
- Marshmallow Creme.
- If using whole bean coffee, grind coffee beans to medium-fine. Place the 3 quarts cold water and ground coffee in pitcher and stir. If using concentrate skip to step 3.
- After cold brewing the coffee overnight, strain the coffee using coffee filters or 2 layers of cheese cloth. Pour into pitcher and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Combine brown and white sugars and 1 cup water in sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally and boil for 1-3 minutes or until mixture is at a syrup-like consistency.
- Stir syrup into the cold coffee.
- Add all the cream to the pitcher or add smaller amounts to each cup for a marbled presentation.
- Pour iced coffee into an ice filled cup.
- Top with a healthy amount of marshmallow cream.
- For an extra touch use a kitchen torch to roast the marshmallow topping!
- The pitcher of coffee is good (stored in the fridge) for up to a week.