The holidays are nearly here! Surprise your guests with a one of a kind pumpkin spice latte recipe that you can make in your Crock-pot™!
The holiday madness is nearly here! School will be wrapping up soon and your To-Do list will be capped out with events, gifting, lunches, and food preparation. With so much going on, it can be a little overwhelming to try and get a decent recipe together.
Luckily, we've compiled an easy drink recipe for you to try out on your friends and family over the holidays. This recipe is easy, simple and delicious! Read below for how to make it!
- 5 cups of strongly brewed Royal Cup or H.C. Valentine coffee (available on our Web Store)
- 4 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup of canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream for topping
- Combine all your ingredients into your Crock-Pot™/slow cooker (except your whipped cream)
- Beat with whisk until ingredients are well mixed
- Cover and cook on High heat setting for 2 hours, stirring once every hour
- Serve in your favorite holidays mugs and add whipped cream for a delicious treat!