Start your morning the right way with this delicious, healthy smoothie recipe!
If you haven't noticed, we're big fans of starting your day with coffee. And while we love coffee (both hot and cold), we really enjoy making coffee smoothies! These simple recipes are a great way to start your day and are easy, light on calories and are the perfect meal replacement for the person on the go.
This week we show you how to make a Skinny Mocha Smoothie so you can start your day off with a chocolaty bang! Enjoy!
Ingredients: Makes 1 Cup
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 Frozen Banana, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons honey (or agave nectar)
- 3/4 cup almond milk (unsweetened for less calories)
- 2 teaspoons of brewed Royal Cup or HC Valentine Coffee (ground extra fine)
- Pour all ingredients into blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour and enjoy!