It is everyone's favorite fall beverage and the perfect accent for a fall afternoon. Pumpkin spice season is back and here is a simple 4 step recipe to make your own pumpkin spice creamer at home!
Did you know you can make your own pumpkin spice creamer at home? The recipe is incredibly easy and you more than likely have most of the ingredients around the house. Save some money at your local coffee shop and bring everyone's favorite seasonal recipe home!
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 14 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- Whisk maple syrup, pumpkin puree, 4 ounces cream, pumpkin pie spice, & vanilla extract together in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat pumpkin mixture in the microwave in 30-second intervals for 1 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until heated through and completely blended.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk, remaining 10 ounces cream, and pumpkin mixture into a container, cover the container, and shake until completely mixed.
- Store in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
For best results we suggest enjoying this on your porch or stoop one cool autumn afternoon. Remember to keep sharing your results with us on Facebook and Twitter!