The temperature is FINALLY rising, and our team at Royal Cup has just the thing to keep you cool! In our opinion, there’s nothing more brew-tiful than a creamy, decadent coffee milkshake on a bright, sunny day. We’re sharing the inside scoop on our top four favorite milkshake recipes to try this spring!
Cookies & Cream Coffee Milkshake
- 1 cup cold brewed Royal Cup coffee (Click here to purchase)
- 1 cup milk
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- Brew coffee according to your machine’s directions
- Allow coffee to cool for 10-15 minutes in the fridge
- Combine all ingredients (except whipped cream) in a blender
- Blend on high for 30-60 seconds, if mixture seems to thick, add a bit more milk until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Top with whipped cream and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Almost Super Mom.
Coffee & Donut Milkshake
- 1 cup Royal Cup coffee, cold (Click here to purchase)
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 doughnuts, glazed
- 4 ice cubes
- Cinnamon, for rim
- Sugar, for rim
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar in a shallow dish.
- Wet the rim of the glass with a little coffee or milk and coat it in cinnamon sugar before pouring the milkshake.
Recipe courtesy of Food.com.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Coffee Milkshake
- 4 cups cookie dough ice cream
- 1 ½ cups freshly brewed Royal Cup coffee (Click here to purchase)
- ¼ cup chocolate sauce
- 4 chocolate chip cookies
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Pour chocolate sauce into a bowl and coat the top of each glass. Crumble 1 cookie into a bowl. Dip the glass into the cookie crumbles. Set aside.
- Add ice cream, 1 cookie and coffee into a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into prepared glass. Garnish with whipped cream and 1 crumbled chocolate chip cookie.
- Cut a small triangle out of the last two cookies. Place on the rim of each glass for garnish and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Simply Stacie.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Coffee
- 6-8 ounces of cold brewed coffee (Click here to purchase)
- 1 small frozen banana
- ½ cup chocolate almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 ½ cup ice cubes
- Add coffee, banana, chocolate almond milk, and peanut butter to the blender. Blend until you have a smooth consistency. Add ice cubes if you like your coffee smoothie to be thick and icy. Blend again.
- Top optionally with chocolate syrup and whipped topping.
Recipe courtesy of Blender Happy.