Looking for the perfect treat this Halloween? Try one of our frightfully delicious recipes that are a little scary, a little sweet and 100% delicious. This year we have summoned some of our favorite Halloween ingredients to create the most spooktacular coffee and tea creations just for you. Whether you need to warm up after a night of trick or treating or just relaxing at home watching your favorite scary movie – we have a fa-boo-lous treat for you!
Trick or Treat Mocha Latte
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup half and half
- 2 ½ tbsp cocoa powder (keep some extra for topping)
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sugar
- ½ cup strong brewed coffee (click here to purchase)
- Add milk, half and half, cocoa powder, and sugar to a nonstick saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring often until cocoa powder is completely dissolved. Be careful to not let milk boil over.
- Remove from heat and keep to the side.
- Pour hot brewed coffee into your serving mug.
- Slowly pour milk mixture on top.
- Use a frother to froth some warm milk and spoon the milk foam to top each mug.
- User cocoa powder to make Jack’s face or a ghost face! – Enjoy!
Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew
- 1 coffee grounds (course ground for French press). (Click here to purchase)
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice powder
- Add 1 cup of course ground coffee to your French press.
- Fill with 4 cups of cold water.
- Add 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice powder.
- Let sit in refrigerator overnight or for at least 12 hours.
- Press coffee to remove grounds and serve.
- For an extra pumpkin spice flavor, add pumpkin spice creamer. – Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of The Deans List.
Sleepy Hollow Latte
- 1 Tbsp Torani Orange Syrup (Click here for a recipe to make your own)
- 1 Tbsp Torani Crème de Cacao Syrup (Click here for a recipe to make your own)
- 2 shots of Espresso or ½ cup strong brewed coffee – (Click here to purchase)
- Steam together milk & Torani.
- Pour into a glass and add brewed espresso or substitute 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee.
Recipe courtesy of Torani.
Cranberry Rooibos Blood Iced Tea
- 1 cup water
- 2 ROAR Cranberry Rooibos tea bags (Click here to purchase)
- ½ cup frozen cranberries
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Bring water to a boil and steep tea bags for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and let cool to room temperature.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend well.
- Pour into your serving cup and top with vampire teeth.
Halloween Pumpkin Spice Tea
- 1-4 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 cup of water
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- 2 bags ROAR Chai Spice tea (Click here to purchase)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Whipped cream for topping (optional)
- Bring water to a boil and steep the tea bags for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and add pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice to a saucepan and cook while stirring for a couple of minutes.
- Add milk, honey or sugar and vanilla extract and cook over low-medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and stir. Use a blender to create a creamy texture.
- Pour into your serving mug. Top with whipped cream!
Shrunken Head Sweet Tea Punch
- 4 apples
- 6 cups of water
- 1 Gallon Size Royal Cup Iced Tea Bag (Click here to purchase)
- 2 cups apple cider
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 2 litter of ginger ale
- Bring water to a boil and add iced tea bag. Let steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bag, add sugar to dissolve while hot, then allow tea to cool to room temp.
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel the apples and slice them in half, use a paring knife to carve your faces out of the apple flesh.
- Place the apples cut-side down on the parchment paper and bake for 45 minutes.
- While the apples are baking combine all remaining ingredients in a large punch bowl.
- Remove the apples from the oven and allow them to cool.
- Add them face side up to your punch bowl and serve!
We hope these spooky recipes leave you dying for more! Check out our blog for more spooky concoctions to whip up for your friends and family this season! And don’t forget to share your Halloween creations with us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.